Relocation PA is currently seeking out some great people to be a part of our rapidly expanding disruptive and innovative team of like-minded people wanting to shake up the traditional lettings industry. We are looking for people to work with us to help form a fast-paced dynamic business from the ground up and be a part of something you can help grow and mould from the first day you start with us, whilst having the ability to create a huge impact on the future business as we create something truly special and unique. If you are the one we are looking for you will be:
Wanting to be a part of a rapidly growing business and helping expand it nationwide to become the leading supplier of shared accommodation Wanting to have lots of flexibility in your job like being able to work from home and choose your own hours Wanting to run your own experiments and projects to help grow the business and forge new roles within the business Looking to earn a fantastic wage where you are in control of how much this is. The only limit to your salary is you! Above all, we want someone who is ready to learn quickly and has a passion for gaining knowledge, acquiring new skills and developing personally in your life. FUN and Keen to make mistakes but learn quickly!
If this describes you, you need to sell yourself to us by sending us an email to explain why this is you. Once we have had this and if you pass and progress to the next stage where you will come and join us on a discovery day for a chance to find out a bit more about the company and let us get to know you a little better.
We can’t wait for you to join us on this exciting venture for our company and see how you can positively impact the direction we take.
Your New Roles and Responsibilities
The Lettings Manager role is a diverse and extremely flexible role responsible for the running of Relocation PAs day to day core business of letting rooms to tenants. Lettings is the life blood of the business and as the Lettings Manager, you are vital to our success on a day to day level.
Your Responsibilities as the Lettings Manager will be wide and varied allowing huge freedom in your work life due to our unique work hour policy as long as the jobs you are required to do get done. This role allows huge scope to go into many other areas of this business as everyone starts by learning how to let and manage our properties. It is also a very strong foundation if you are looking to learn about property and eventually go into property yourself which we encourage all our employees to do. Your day to day roles and responsibilities as our Lettings Manager will include:
1. Dressing and photographing any vacant rooms
It is critical that all rooms are shown in the best possible light to attract high quality tenants
Ensure dressing kits are used in all empty rooms. There is a store of suitable kit in the office store Arrange for professional photographs if the particular rooms has never been photographed properly.
2. Proactively Advertising all Available Rooms
Writing and putting up adverts and pictures of available rooms to let on:
Spare room Open Rent Easy Room Mate Social Media (Paid Ads and Pages) The Relocation PA website Proactively emailing people looking for rooms Contacting local employers to offer rooms to their teams Publishing our Refer a Friend Scheme
3. Putting letting boards outside Properties To help provide marketing of available rooms To gain coverage of the Relocation PA brand
4. Dealing with Potential Tenant Enquires Answering phone calls, emails, and Spareroom/Openrent messages Qualifying them over the phone Arranging viewings
5. Arranging Viewings for Rooms Finding suitable times and dates to view available rooms In putting them into our CRM system and your calendar Sending viewing confirmation emails sent out to potential tenant 24 hours before viewing Sending emails to current house tenants 24 hours before to warn about viewing
6. Conducting Viewings Meeting and conducting viewings with potential tenants at properties Following up viewings with emails/text
7. Dealing with Tenancy Admin and Referencing Potential Tenants Send out Tenant Application Forms Ensuring applications have been completed and submitted Making sure the referencing fee of £175 has been paid Undertaking Referencing through Arthur and making sure it has been satisfactorily completed and passed. Creating Tenancy Agreements Signing of Contracts (AST)
8. Registering Deposits Registering any deposit monies received through My Deposits within 30 days of the tenant moving in Change status of tenancy on My Deposits if the tenant extends beyond the initial period onto a SPT At the end of the tenancy returning deposits minus any deductions if required
9. Setting up Standing Orders Sending Welcome emails to new tenants Sending Standing order details to new tenant to ensure rent payment to the correct account
10. Checking in Incoming Tenants Creating room inventories, including photographic Conducting House Tour on check in Handing over of Keys to tenant.
11. Updating CRM/Databases Adding tenants to CRM systems Adding tenants to the relevant House Email Group Adding tenants to the relevant House Whatsapp Group
12. Overseeing Rental Payments Liaising with the Accounts department on the 1st of each month to ensure all rents have been Chasing any tenants with unpaid rent rents
13. Serving Notice on Tenants Serving both S21 and S8 Notices on tenants for RPA to regain control of a room
Attend the monthly team meeting Complete a detailed departmental KPI schedule each week and produce the completed schedule for the weekly meetings To take on any other requests from the Directors, as required for the smooth running and progression of the business To form part of a small fun team, supporting each other and maintaining a good sense of humour at all times.
That's great to hear! We're always keen to hear from talented and passionate people.
Pop in and come and meet Inca in our offices