At Relocation PA one of our values is extraordinary customer service. We do our utmost to ensure our tenants are more than happy with the service we provide and their experience renting through us. If though, you feel that Relocation PA has not lived up to our values and standards of exemplary customer service and you wish to make a complaint, we ask that you first telephone your property manager as shown on your house notice board and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received. If you remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with after speaking to them, then you should set out your complaint in writing to:
Alex Pattison-Appleton, our Complaints Handling Officer, and/or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
- An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our extraordinary customer service on this occasion
- What you would like us to do to resolve it
- Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint including, but not limited to:
- Name(s) of the person(s) you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
- Time(s) and date(s) of the incidence(s)
- Your Relocation PA property’s address
- Telephone number(s) and or address(es) you have used to contact us
- Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
- Any other document in support of your complaint
On receipt of your complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised in your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.
The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint
- Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response
- If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this timeframe and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
- After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence, however we are members of the Property Redress Scheme and you can take further action.
Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
- You have waited 8 weeks from the date of your written complaint to us for a response; and
- It is still within 6 months from our last communication with you regarding this complaint
The Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme that resolves complaints between Members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted the Member’s internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with the Member’s response. The Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via the Property Redress Scheme website.
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form.
The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows and the Relocation PA Membership Number is PRS: 007569
By email: email@example.com
By post at: The Property Redress Scheme Ground Floor, Kingmaker House Station Road, New Barnet Hertfordshire EN5 1NZ